Home is very unique. Originally the Rosewood smokehouse Circa 1875. Has been remade into a very cute home. There is one bedroom, family room, kitchen and bath.
Terms of Sale are as follows. 20% down day of Sale with remaining balance of 80% within 30 days.
There will be a 6% Ky. Sales tax where applicable.
There will be a 10% Buyers premium added to final bid price to determine Sales price.
All announcements made day of Sale will supercede any other announcements whether written or oral.
This home was built prior to 1978 and all inspections have to be made prior to Sale.